Please Slow Down: It’s National Work Zone Awareness Week

This week Phalcon teams are focusing their tailboard talks on National Work Zone Awareness Week being observed April 11th-15th. This is an annual spring campaign to encourage safe driving and caution through highway work zones. Statistics show that 80% of work zone fatalities are a result of vehicle incursions into the work area and this number is on the rise due to the increase in distracted driving. The other 20% of fatalities result from employees being struck by vehicles within the work zone.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image-1024x684.png

Do your part – Please Slow Down and help keep road workers safe.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *